The Conjugate Sector

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
k_nehru

The Conjugate Sector

Post by k_nehru »

Bruce

Sometimes it might be misleading to call the Cosmic Sector the ‘inverse’ Sector. This is because the phenomena of that Sector are really the ANALOGS (or CONJUGATES) of the corresponding Material Sector phenomena. Thus, for example, the Cosmic Sector quantity corresponding to the Material Sector acceleration [s/t^2] is [t/s^2] and not the inverse, [t^2/s]. Only in the case of those quantities with equal powers of the space-time dimensions---like, say, [t^3/s^3]---the conjugate turns out to be the inverse too.

This has some significance that we need to recognize explicitly. Consider the quantity speed [s/t]. The corresponding pertinent quantity in the counterspace of the Time Region (of the Material Sector) is the INVERSE speed [t/s], which manifests to us as energy, as we already know. Now if we consider the quantity pertaining to the Cosmic Sector, namely, the CONJUGATE speed [t/s], it manifests to us not merely as the material energy, but as PRANA---the self-organizing power of LIFE---apparent in all the living systems.

Nehru
bperet

Re: Conjugate sector

Post by bperet »

k_nehru wrote:
Sometimes it might be misleading to call the Cosmic Sector the ‘inverse’ Sector. This is because the phenomena of that Sector are really the ANALOGS (or CONJUGATES) of the corresponding Material Sector phenomena.
This is a very good point, Nehru. I will refer to the Cosmic sector as the conjugate of the Material from now on.

Perhaps I should refer to the polar inverse geometry used in cosmic transforms to be "polar conjugate" geometry? I noticed that the term "inverse" and "conjugate" appear to be synonymous in geometry texts, so it might help to be consistent.

k_nehru wrote:
Now if we consider the quantity pertaining to the Cosmic Sector, namely, the CONJUGATE speed [t/s], it manifests to us not merely as the material energy, but as PRANA---the self-organizing power of LIFE---apparent in all the living systems.
Brilliant! That makes perfect sense. That is what they refer to in the Ra Material as "orange ray energy", versus the "red ray energy" of the time region. That clarifies a lot of things.

I would also assume that prana would exhibit non-local characteristics, being cosmic in nature, and thus "connect" all life through non-locality (analogous to "The Force" of Star Wars).

So... if "fohat" is the energy of the time region and prana is the energy of the cosmic sector... I must inquire... what is "kundalini" the energy of? The "ethical" sector?

Bruce
Every dogma has its day...