Time Region Speeds

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
k_nehru

Re: Reference points and Counterspace; 9/24/2003

Post by k_nehru »

Yes Bruce. This seems to be right.

Nehru
bperet

2003 Conference; 10/25/2003

Post by bperet »

Hi Nehru,

I gave a summary of our research and my projective geometry extensions during the ISUS conference. My lecture went on for over 2 hours, and would have gone longer except we had to break for dinner. Everyone was impressed, and I believe they now have a bit of an understanding of rotational coordinate systems and the time region as counterspace. I did my best to connect it to Larson's existing theory, for example, showing how SHM was a natural consequence of your photon model, and the Bohr atom could be derived from polyhedral "shells" as a shear of temporal rotation. No one had a problem with it, so I'm going to get going on it again.

I am currently researching electronic applications, after a discussion with Rainer Huck and Robin Sims on radio transmission. Couple interesting developments: it appears that the c-positron (electron) can capture a photon in its shear rotation. The result is that the rotation of the c-positron is influenced by the SHM shear of the photon -- resulting in rotational vibration and the "charged" electron. The interesting bit is that this captured photon can be carried by the electron thru wiring, and released thru an antenna, thus emitting radio photons. The obvious problem is that Larson said that uncharged electrons form the electric current, and upon receiving a charge, depart the conductor. And that is exactly what happens--there is something called the "skin effect" in antenna design, that says that electricity moving thru an antenna tends to be on the surface of the conductor and not proportional to the cross-section (as it is with "normal" electric current).

Coming out of the tuned RF circuit, we would see the bulk of the charged electrons running along the surface of the wire outward to the antenna, with the uncharged electrons "returning" thru its center on the inverse voltage swing. Basically, the antenna becomes a mechanism of releasing charge on electrons as radio emissions.

I am examining inductance and capacitance at the moment, in relation to tuned circuits. Interesting development here -- it appears that inductors and capacitors are inversely related! They both do the same thing -- store electrons -- but they appear different because of the linear versus rotational coordinate systems involved. I'm still scratching the surface here, but I should soon have an understanding of how resonance occurs at an atomic level, within the RS system. And that should be interesting.

Bruce
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

Electrons and Charge; 11/4/2003

Post by bperet »

Hi Nehru,

Since I've been snowed in for the last week, I have had some time to work on my RS computer model again. I'd like your opinion on the concept of "charge".

My model of the electron as the c-positron has produced an interesting side-effect. It apparently can capture a photon in the shear rotation. I modeled the photon according to your last research, using the counterspace "shift" for the linear motion between the two "turns" (double-rotations). The photon then gets "stuck" in the electric shift of the c-positron, and its vibratory motion modifies the electric shift, and turns it into a rotational vibration. I think this might be how RV is introduced into positrons, resulting in the charged c-positron.

As a precedence for this condition, I refer to Larson's "gravitational charge", where a charged electron neutrino is captured by an atom. It co-exists, yet adds to the net time of the atom, increasing its mass. Come to think of it, I guess that an electron neutrino could also capture a photon, since it has the same electric "shift" as do the positrons, resulting in a charged neutrino. So could a proton. Hydrogen could also capture one extra photon in the proton half (the neutrino is already charged, to remain trapped in the proton time).

I just finished my first shot at a computer model of the configuration. It does not behave exactly like Larson's described "electron", but close:

1) The net displacement of the c-positron/photon combination is still spatial, so it remains trapped in matter--though not a firmly trapped (1/2 degree of freedom). (Disagrees with Larson; he says charge reduces it to 0 net displacement, and is free to move thru either time or space).

2) All three dimensions are occupied (1 for c-positron, 2 for photon), so it is not carried by the progression of the natural reference system (as both are, when not joined).

3) The resulting shear is inward in time, and outward in space, so they appear to repel each other. I think this may be a better explanation of static behavior, because the c-positrons are still trapped in the "time" of the atoms of a conductor, but will migrate to the surface, putting the most distance possible between them. Observation shows that static electricity is a surface effect.

4) There doesn't appear to be any limit on the speeds of the turns (double-rotations) of the photon, just as long as the difference is not greater than 1 unit (the shear of the c-positron). This might account for how radio "waves" work, since any frequency photon (m/n, where abs(m-n)

Bruce
k_nehru

Charges; 1/4/2004

Post by k_nehru »

Dear Bruce

Since the middle of November 2003 I had been traveling to places on lecture work of the Theosophical Society. I had been missing quite a lot of the ISUS correspondence. I returned to Hyderabad two days back. I did receive the books you sent.

I appreciate the recent very important findings brought to light by your research. I think you have the correct explanation of how the electric charge comes about.

Quote:
From what I am deriving, it appears that two photons can share the same time region.
Talking of paired photons what does the model predict about paired positrons?

Nehru
k_nehru

Progression Speed in CS; 1/6/2004

Post by k_nehru »

Dear Bruce,

please see attached msg.

Nehru
Attachments
Speed of Progression in the CS.doc
(19 KiB) Downloaded 562 times
k_nehru

Vectors and Temptors; 1/9/2004

Post by k_nehru »

Dear Bruce

The intrinsic spin in the Time Region, which, of course, is a rotational speed, not only has a magnitude but also a direction-that of the spin axis. In fact, a scalar speed assumes a direction in the Stationary Reference Frame. This should be true in the Time-Space Region as well as the Time Region. While speed (space/time) becomes directional (vectorial) in the Stationary Spatial Reference Frame of the Time-Space Region, it is INVERSE SPEED (time/space)-that is, energy-which becomes 'directional' in the Stationary Temporal Reference Frame of the Time Region. It will be convenient to have a distinct name for the latter. Since it is a 'TEMporal vecTOR', let's call it TEMTOR.

Now this 'direction' in Time in the Time Region would appear DISCRETE, as projected into the Time-Space Region. The so-called 'magnetic quantum number' actually expresses this. This distribution of the constituent spins (inverse speeds) of the particle concerned in the temporal directions introduces additional structure into the atomic spectra.

Nehru
bperet

Re: Vectors and Temptors; 1/17/2004

Post by bperet »

Hi Nehru,

I think you are on to something interesting here. I am assuming the temtor would be observed as a polar direction, not a linear one, due to the geometric nature of counterspace. The result... polyhedral shells?

Also, do we then have a SPATOR for the space region?

Bruce
k_nehru

Re: Vectors and Temptors; 1/21/2004

Post by k_nehru »

Vectors & Temtors contd.

Bruce,

Quote:
I am assuming the temtor would be observed as a polar direction, not a linear one, due to the geometric nature of counterspace. The result... polyhedral shells?
EXACTLY. In fact, in the subject of Mechanics there is a practice to use directed arrows (vectors) to represent linear speeds as well as rotational speeds and angular momenta. In case of the latter, the convention is to adopt the ‘right-hand cork-screw rule’ to define the sense of rotation (CW or CCW).

Quote:
do we then have a SPATOR for the space region?
The following Table should make this clear.

Code: Select all

TR TSR STR SR	

Speed	 Scalar	Vector	Scalar	Vector	

Inverse Speed	Temtor	Scalar	Temtor	Scalar	
Fraternally --- K.V.K. Nehru