Multi-dimensional Space-Time Article

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Multi-dimensional Space-Time Article

Post by bperet »

Nehru sent me a copy of his paper on "Multi-Dimensional Space-Time", which I have attached to this post. (MS Word document. If you don't have MS Word, you can download OpenOffice which can edit MS documents).

Referring to "Figure 1: The Binary Relations" diagram on top of page 3, I noticed that his sequence seems to be where we are heading with the complex representation of mass...

The figures, in order with my comments:

1) Uniform motion

2) Linear: photon group

3) Triange: Neutrino (particle) group (magnetic + electric rotations)

4) Square: double-rotation group (proton, hydrogen, neutron)

5) Pentagram: atomic group (two double-rotating systems)

6) Building block of the Life unit? (2 interlocked triangles; one material one cosmic?)

On page 2, Nehru computes the dimensionality of the Universe to be: n(n-1)/2 = n, where n=3. That means the triangle form represents the three, rotational operators (imaginary numbers) as he indicates in Figure 1. This would be the building block of atoms.

There is another way to build higher dimensionality without requiring additional dimensions, using Nehru's concept of "dimensional reduction", which occurs with birotating systems in the relation: eix + e-ix. Two imaginary rotations, when combined, produce a real-only product thus "freeing" the imaginary aspect. I think this may provide a mechanism to link additional rotating systems, but retaining stability.
Attachments
Multi-Dimensional Space-Time.doc
Multi-Dimensional Space-Time (KVK Nehru)
(92.5 KiB) Downloaded 589 times
Every dogma has its day...