Earthquakes

Discussion concerning the first major re-evaluation of Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory, updated to include counterspace (Etheric spaces), projective geometry, and the non-local aspects of time/space.
bperet

Earthquakes

Post by bperet »

Analysis of the high-speed video of lightning strikes (see: Lightning: Shocking New Discoveries) got me to wondering what would happen if cosmic matter, which appears to be the origin of lightning, were to "appear" underground, rather than in the sky. Simply put, cosmic matter entering a region of material matter would cause a contraterrene explosion (matter-antimatter reaction)... or to quote Marvin the Martian, "an Earth-shattering kaboom!" that we may well experience as an earthquake.

To understand, take that 9-snapshot series in the Lightning topic linked and do a mirror-image so it starts underground, working its way to the surface. What you get is a deep underground explosion (boom), and fractures making their way to the surface, splitting the crust as it goes. Basically, "inverse lightning."

Lightning occurs in three zones: tropospheric (regular lightning), stratospheric (blue jets) and mesospheric (sprites/elves).

Earthquakes occur in three zones: shallow focus (sial crust), mid-focus (sima crust) and deep focus (mantle); basically, the same "discrete" layers that you find in the atmosphere, with about the same ratio of depths.

The bulk of lightning we experience is tropospheric, with mesospheric sprites and elves being rare events. The bulk of earthquakes we experience are shallow focus, where deep focus quakes are rare by comparison. Same pattern.

With lightning, we experience a charge buildup before a strike. (You can actually hear it on an AM radio out in the wilderness; when I was operating excavating equipment in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming, I would leave the radio on to static when there were storms nearby, as you will get a buzzing noise that increases in rate and frequency if lightning is going to strike nearby--and you don't want to be getting in or out of heavy equipment when it hits, as YOU end up being the shortest path to ground. You just ground your bucket and wait for the strike. It gives several seconds warning.)

Earthquakes do something similar with telluric current. Tesla (and Dollard) was able to predict earthquakes by the telluric building before one hits. Animals also pick this up, instinctively, as they will react to a pending earthquake minutes before it hits. Also, many earthquakes exhibit "earth lights" (piezoelectric ball lightning) from a similar expression of charge.

This is just speculation at this point, but I usually find that the reciprocal relation applies very strongly in Nature. So think about it... earthquake = 1/lightning. If you know of anything that could add to this correlation, please let me know in a reply.
Every dogma has its day...
duane

Re: Earthquakes

Post by duane »

hi Bruce,

http://www.ellwoodcityledger.com/news/l ... 40247.html
DEP links Lawrence County earthquakes with fracking process

I don't know how this fits but its about earthquakes caused by "fracking"
we have a lot of wells drilled here in western pennsylvania

but most seem to be related to deep well injection of the wastewater (which is what the Hilcorp Energy was doing)
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/research/induced/myths.php

could the drilling and injection open up pathways for new telluric currents?
bperet

Re: Earthquakes

Post by bperet »

duane wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:53 pm DEP links Lawrence County earthquakes with fracking process
They are doing that across Wyoming, as well. But I would not consider it a technical "earthquake" as much as just a resettling of the surface dirt/rock from being undercut by water. In any case, fracking is bad news, except for corporate profits.
duane wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:53 pm could the drilling and injection open up pathways for new telluric currents?
Interesting thought. If you break a wire with current in it, you get a capacitive response--and discharge. Something similar may happen in those regions. I do not yet know enough about telluric energy to give a detailed response at this time.
Every dogma has its day...