Time Region Speeds

This forum is dedicated to the student just starting out with the concepts of the Reciprocal System, or RS2. Questions and clarifications for the RS/RS2 concepts go here; please place new ideas and commentary in the appropriate RS2 fora.
bperet

Time Region Speeds

Post by bperet »

15 years ago in 2003, back when I was a "newbie" to the Reciprocal System, I had a lengthy conversation with Prof. KVK Nehru of India, regarding black body radiation and the problems it presented in the RS. We covered a lot of different topics, including different ways to represent displacement and how to use imaginary numbers to express some of these concepts. It may well be worth the read if for those new to the Reciprocal System, as it is me bumbling around trying to understand the structure of the atom, with Nehru as my mentor:

Topic: Time Region Speeds
Every dogma has its day...
Djchrismac

Re: Time Region Speeds

Post by Djchrismac »

Thanks I downloaded and saved all of the word doc transcripts a while ago and will have a read once I get the chance. I'll maybe put them all into a single PDF too if it helps make reading it easier.
Gottafly

Post by Gottafly »

I have been reading these conversations in the MS Word format, and I merged them all into a PDF because that's just easier to take with me from place to place. I can provide that, if anyone wants it.

I see a lot of references from Bruce about an RS2 Library. The links are all broken. A single repository would be a handy item. At this point, as a new guy here, it takes a very long time to pick up RS2 by stumbling across useful tidbits in various forum topics, or looking at the limited supply of PowerPoint presentations and videos. Bruce did a lot of work. Where did that information go?
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Gottafly wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:54 am I have been reading these conversations in the MS Word format, and I merged them all into a PDF because that's just easier to take with me from place to place. I can provide that, if anyone wants it.

I see a lot of references from Bruce about an RS2 Library. The links are all broken. A single repository would be a handy item. At this point, as a new guy here, it takes a very long time to pick up RS2 by stumbling across useful tidbits in various forum topics, or looking at the limited supply of PowerPoint presentations and videos. Bruce did a lot of work. Where did that information go?
A lot of his work and comments on a variety of topics can be found on Antiquatis. Conscioushugs, the website of the -daniel papers, has been down for a while. I don't know when those will return. I'm sure some effort was taken to archive everything on that forum, but I don't know.
Play Cosmic Games, Win Cosmic Prizes.
Djchrismac

Post by Djchrismac »

Andrew wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:49 pm A lot of his work and comments on a variety of topics can be found on Antiquatis. Conscioushugs, the website of the -daniel papers, has been down for a while. I don't know when those will return. I'm sure some effort was taken to archive everything on that forum, but I don't know.
I have purchased a new domain to replace www.conscioushugs.com and we are in the process of setting it up so that the blog content and forum will be back online, watch this space.
Gottafly

Post by Gottafly »

Djchrismac wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:51 am I have purchased a new domain to replace www.conscioushugs.com and we are in the process of setting it up so that the blog content and forum will be back online, watch this space.
Thank you. Will it be placed in this forum, or on the main site?