Primary Motion in RS2

This forum is dedicated to the student just starting out with the concepts of the Reciprocal System, or RS2. Questions and clarifications for the RS/RS2 concepts go here; please place new ideas and commentary in the appropriate RS2 fora.
Philip

Primary Motion in RS2

Post by Philip »

It is clear from Larson’s work that each of the three scalar dimensions has a linear outward progressive motion. This progression acts at the boundary of the Material and Cosmic sectors and is thus present in both. The progression is a primary motion.

RS2 introduces the concept of rotational motion as a primary motion, if I have correctly interpreted the paper RS2-107.

I agree that the linear outward progression should have a reciprocal aspect which seems to me to be an inward rotational distributed motion. This satisfies what I see as two requirements:
- it provides a reciprocal aspect of the progression which is opposite in all three attributes: linear vs rotational, progressive vs distributed in all directions equally according to probability, outward vs inward.
-it provides motion that can interact and create matter

I don’t think the rotational motion can be an outward progression, since when combined with the linear outward progression that would exceed unit speed.

If I’m missing something, please let me know. I think this is a key aspect of the RS/RS2 theory that needs to be clearly stated and well understood.
bperet

Re: Primary Motion in RS2

Post by bperet »

Philip wrote:I don’t think the rotational motion can be an outward progression, since when combined with the linear outward progression that would exceed unit speed.
Angular velocity progresses "rotationally outward." What makes it a "rotation" is that the start and end locations are the same, whereas linearly outward locations are different--and we can only observe and measure a change of location. When you sum the two, +1 (linear) + 0 (rotational) = +1, outward at the speed of light. Unit speed is maintained.

A mechanical analogy would be that "no matter how fast you spin a ball, the center of gravity does not change."
Every dogma has its day...