Questions and Comments

This forum is dedicated to the student just starting out with the concepts of the Reciprocal System, or RS2. Questions and clarifications for the RS/RS2 concepts go here; please place new ideas and commentary in the appropriate RS2 fora.
Detrix

Questions and Comments

Post by Detrix »

I need to see if I understand what I have seen in the lectures, and in the electronics pages of this site.

When you talk about S/T or T/S S/T is material sector, T/S is cosmic sector. My connundrum is the T on top, being three dimensional time. I prefer not to use the word time, T/S is "Counter Space", or "Anti-Space." Bruce, you talked about the possiblity of "clock space" and "clock time" as the background from which all play.

Here is how I am currently understanding this theory. See picture below:
BlockDiagram001.png
BlockDiagram001.png (40.26 KiB) Viewed 8554 times
X and i are reciprocals, so are Y and j, and Z and k. Meaning a unit can be in both space and counter-space, though unstable. Say if a unit has X, Y, and k (traveling faster than light in the Z axis), will cause this unit to be a 2D disk. And if a unit has X, j, k, then two axis' are in counter-space, creating a point or is it a line? I feel I am still missing a piece of info to fully understand. But this is where I stand at the moment.