Book Status

Society News
bperet

Book Status

Post by bperet »

The --daniel papers have sold a LOT of books on the Reciprocal System, and the orders keep on coming.

I am currently out of:
  • Structure of the Physical Universe
  • Quasars & Pulsars
  • New Light on Space and Time
  • The Collected Writings of KVK Nehru
  • Basic Properties of Matter (made PDF available for download). Book is being typeset by Jan Sammer.
I am working on getting these typeset, but it is a long and tedious process, particularly the proofreading and indexing (using OpenOffice, since it isn't a complicated book). If anyone wants to assist with this, please let me know.

About to run out of (less than a case left):
  • Beyond Space and Time (about 20 left, as of today)
  • Beyond Newton
  • Case Against the Nuclear Atom
If you want a copy of Beyond Space and Time, order quick... they are the biggest seller.

Still in stock:
  • Nothing But Motion
  • The Universe of Motion
  • Neglected Facts of Science
  • The Road to Full Employment
I also have some damaged stock, mostly Universe of Motion, where the boxes were mishandled during shipping and the covers have bent corners or ripped jackets. I was thinking of putting these up for sale on eBay as "damaged" but at a 50% discount. Let me know if there is any interest in that.
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

Beyond Space and Time

Post by bperet »

Just an FYI... as of this morning, I only have 5 copies of Beyond Space and Time left. When they are gone, the book will no longer be available for sale.

Beyond Space and Time - Amazon
bperet

Beyond Newton

Post by bperet »

I was just updating the book inventory for the holiday season, and found that there are only 15 "Beyond Newton: An Explanation of Gravitation" left. So when they're gone, they're gone until I can get it typeset.