Video conference request

PLEASE READ THIS FORUM for general information about features of this forum, rules, member options and guidelines.
rossum

Video conference request

Post by rossum »

bperet wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:08 am I ask they you folks take a stab at answering each other's questions... you're a smart bunch and know more than you may realize about this theory. So please don't be shy... put out those ideas, right or wrong.
Hi folks/Dear all,

what would you say to organizing a little on-line video conference? I would like to honor Bruce's wish by putting together this talk where we would have each a 5-min presentation about the topic we are most interested in and perhaps understand the most. After that we would discuss how we see the RS/RS2 research in the feature and how we could develop the theory further.

Would you be interested in something like this? Or perhaps do you already have events like this? Could I please join?

Best wishes
Jan
Djchrismac

Re: Video conference request

Post by Djchrismac »

rossum wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:44 pm
bperet wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:08 am I ask they you folks take a stab at answering each other's questions... you're a smart bunch and know more than you may realize about this theory. So please don't be shy... put out those ideas, right or wrong.
Hi folks/Dear all,

what would you say to organizing a little on-line video conference? I would like to honor Bruce's wish by putting together this talk where we would have each a 5-min presentation about the topic we are most interested in and perhaps understand the most. After that we would discuss how we see the RS/RS2 research in the feature and how we could develop the theory further.

Would you be interested in something like this? Or perhaps do you already have events like this? Could I please join?

Best wishes
Jan
Hi Jan, I had an online chat with Gopi and a few others from Antiquatis yesterday, so i'll message Gopi to point him here and we can see about doing an RS2 conference video call sometime soon.

We did our chat on Sunday at 5pm BST/10am Salt Lake City time. I think the majority of people on here are in the USA or Europe so any time in the evening BST should work for most of us.

Cheers,

Chris
rossum

Re: Video conference request

Post by rossum »

Hi Chris, thanks a lot I will await any news. 5-PM BST is perfect for me almost any day.

Jan