PLEASE READ THIS FORUM for general information about features of this forum, rules, member options and guidelines.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:23 am
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
I have changed from a CAPTCHA to a registration code system for creating new accounts, both here and on rstheory, to try to reduce all the bogus account creation by spambots and comment spammers. You can just copy and past this registration code into the registration form:
RS Registration Code: ogtczyctezyqjylg
Instructions to log in using your existing username are here:
- Log in to the site using your username with your registration email as your password.
- Click on your username (top right).
- Pick "User Control Panel"
- Select the "Profile" tab
- Click on "Edit Account Settings"
- Enter a new password, confirm password, and your email for the current password.
- Click Submit.
If you do not remember your registration email, you can use the "I forgot my password" link to get a temporary password, which you will then have to use instead of your email password.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest