Not available to post/moderate

PLEASE READ THIS FORUM for general information about features of this forum, rules, member options and guidelines.
duane

Re: Not available to post/moderate

Post by duane » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:18 pm

hi Bruce,

welcome back to the board
sorry to hear about the type of treatment you have been recieving

i just saw this article the other day
perhaps some serendipity or cosmic side at work :)

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/10/gravi ... uman-soul/
GRAVITOBIOLOGY AND THE HUMAN SOUL

I never know what to make of these types of things
hope it may help

adam pogioli

Post by adam pogioli » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:44 pm

bperet wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:48 am
Been quite a while since I've been on the forum. That stroke triggered a cascade of heath problems where the drugs they prescribed had bad side-effects, and the ones they gave me to fix that had even worse ones, and I'm still not "out of the woods." The incompetency of doctors, particularly at the University of Utah, is terrifying. They DON'T CARE what happens to you, all they do is regurgitate something in their "standard of care" manual, regardless if it is applicable to your situation or not, and the Patient ends up paying the price. Make no mistake, while you're there, they put on a good act pretending to care, but grab a copy of your actual, medical records--not the ones they normally let you see. Mine were 90% inaccurate--a total fiction, with all sorts of diagnoses and conditions that they are apparently using to pad out the insurance claim for more money. Half of the stuff was NEVER even discussed with me. It is shocking to see.

Over the last couple of months I've been getting myself off of their prescription poisons--and feeling a LOT better for it. Unfortunately, the damage they caused me (and forget any hope of getting them to admit it--let alone PAY to fix it) is substantial. I'm not sure if I can fix myself. One of the biggest problems is that "synthetic problems require synthetic solutions"--and I am prohibited by law from even getting something as simple as an X-ray, let alone a drug that might actually fix a problem. The WHOLE system is a "cash cow"--designed to profit from the suffering of humanity, so they don't WANT to fix anything--just more appointments, more tests, more bills... 6 months on "Health Care" and I still have the same issues I originally went to a doctor for.

So I am taking a break from particle physics and delving into how the Reciprocal System might clarify biochemistry, neuroscience and psychology--and getting some very interesting results that I will attempt to document and post. When it comes to life (and life units), the cosmic sector CANNOT be ignored--it plays a significant role in life, death and health. (Modern medicine completely ignores it as it is "pseudo-science metaphysics.") There is a lot more to systems such as Ayurveda than people may think--because it is all cosmic science, not "body science."

For me, no choice now but "Patient, heal thyself."
This is my main field Bruce so I hope you don't mind a little advice, especially since you seem to be looking for alternatives, and also because I selfishly need one of my most important teachers to stay healthy! I am so glad to see that you are finding your way out of the downward spiral of pharmaceutical interventions.
Everything you say about the health system is correct. But before you try reinventing everything from the bottom up, (and I do think of the RS as the bottom, that is, as establishing the most fundamental principles), you might want to consider all the good work that is going on in the health field by people taking the systems thinking approach that undergirds Indian and Chinese medicine and applying it to cutting edge research. There are various expressions of this but the best is "functional medicine". I would consider finding a functional medicine doctor. You still in Salt Lake? Looks like they have many. If you want to get started on learning here is my health links page from my website: http://www.creativecoherence.org/health-links/
Chris Kresser is my favorite health modeller. Here are a couple of his articles that might be relevant:
https://chriskresser.com/naturally-trea ... revention/
https://chriskresser.com/how-and-why-to ... naturally/
and one from Chris Masterjohn over at the WAPF:
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-top ... nd-stroke/

I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the cosmic sector and health. Again I would only add that you might benefit from similar research going on. Much of the cutting edge biophysics uses the language of quantum biology, but it correlates well with RS concepts. Mae Wan Ho and her colleagues resorted to using the phase and phase wave concept when referring to what you call the cosmic sector, but it would help to see some of the mystery fleshed out by RS concepts since few people seem to understand the reciprocal relationship between sectors. Bill Tiller seems to get the idea vaguely. I seem to remember you discussing his book briefly. Have you ever read Mae Wan Ho's Rainbow and the Worm?

bperet

Post by bperet » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Getting back into things. Finally got a pelvic MRI done and it turns out my prostate cancer tumor is just a genetic abnormality--I have an extra lobe on the prostate. But I do have serious BPH (118 cc prostate--normal is about 30 cc).

Now that I know I'm not going to die, well at least not from prostate cancer, I hope to get back into posting again.

Thanks for all your support!
Every dogma has its day...