Not available to post/moderate

PLEASE READ THIS FORUM for general information about features of this forum, rules, member options and guidelines.
bperet

Not available to post/moderate

Post by bperet » Sun May 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Just to let you know, I had a minor stroke about 10 days ago, which has somewhat disrupted my life. I am not really able to post and moderate the forum. Doctor says I should make a complete recovery, but it takes time.
Every dogma has its day...

Alexis

Re: Not available to post/moderate

Post by Alexis » Mon May 15, 2017 5:35 am

wish you get well soon... take good care of yourself.

blaine

Post by blaine » Mon May 15, 2017 7:58 pm

I hope you get well soon.

duane

Post by duane » Wed May 17, 2017 9:03 am

take care and get well soon

Sun

Post by Sun » Fri May 26, 2017 10:27 am

I'm so sorry to hear that. Your knowledge and your websites have been of great help to me. Hope you could get more help besides standard medical treatment and get well soon.

Horace

Post by Horace » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:47 pm

bperet wrote:
Sun May 14, 2017 8:09 pm
Just to let you know, I had a minor stroke about 10 days ago, which has somewhat disrupted my life.
How does your injury manifest?

dbundy

Post by dbundy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:51 pm

Oh no! So sorry Bruce. Do take care!

wsitze

Post by wsitze » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:23 pm

Sorry, Bruce. I know it's difficult, but you'll get there. I've been sort of absent, but if you need anything, let me know, either here on the forum, or by email.
Graybeard

bperet

Post by bperet » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:48 am

Been quite a while since I've been on the forum. That stroke triggered a cascade of heath problems where the drugs they prescribed had bad side-effects, and the ones they gave me to fix that had even worse ones, and I'm still not "out of the woods." The incompetency of doctors, particularly at the University of Utah, is terrifying. They DON'T CARE what happens to you, all they do is regurgitate something in their "standard of care" manual, regardless if it is applicable to your situation or not, and the Patient ends up paying the price. Make no mistake, while you're there, they put on a good act pretending to care, but grab a copy of your actual, medical records--not the ones they normally let you see. Mine were 90% inaccurate--a total fiction, with all sorts of diagnoses and conditions that they are apparently using to pad out the insurance claim for more money. Half of the stuff was NEVER even discussed with me. It is shocking to see.

Over the last couple of months I've been getting myself off of their prescription poisons--and feeling a LOT better for it. Unfortunately, the damage they caused me (and forget any hope of getting them to admit it--let alone PAY to fix it) is substantial. I'm not sure if I can fix myself. One of the biggest problems is that "synthetic problems require synthetic solutions"--and I am prohibited by law from even getting something as simple as an X-ray, let alone a drug that might actually fix a problem. The WHOLE system is a "cash cow"--designed to profit from the suffering of humanity, so they don't WANT to fix anything--just more appointments, more tests, more bills... 6 months on "Health Care" and I still have the same issues I originally went to a doctor for.

So I am taking a break from particle physics and delving into how the Reciprocal System might clarify biochemistry, neuroscience and psychology--and getting some very interesting results that I will attempt to document and post. When it comes to life (and life units), the cosmic sector CANNOT be ignored--it plays a significant role in life, death and health. (Modern medicine completely ignores it as it is "pseudo-science metaphysics.") There is a lot more to systems such as Ayurveda than people may think--because it is all cosmic science, not "body science."

For me, no choice now but "Patient, heal thyself."
Every dogma has its day...

blaine

Post by blaine » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:43 am

Sorry to hear about the poor quality of the treatments. Have you tried any acupuncture / herbs or some other form of alternative treatments? Unfortunately these are often not covered by insurance but you may be able to find some affordable treatments within the chinese medicine / ayurvedic sphere. Also perhaps doing some form of internal practice like tai-chi or qi-gong might help if you've never tried those. I find they are quite useful for maintaining good health but idk how useful they are when it comes to recovery from a traumatic event such as a stroke; it might be worth looking into!