Material and Cosmic diseases

Discussion and ideas concerning the animate (living) realm.
user737

Bechamp and Steiner

Post by user737 »

Djchrismac wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:39 pm Confirming Bechamp and Steiner:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHP589Ge2jg
Copy? Has been removed for “violation of YouTube policy.” How interesting.

Comm satellites are blanketing the whole world with all forms of RF radiation with highest gains in most populous areas. I have direct knowledge.

Dang it. The Unibomber was right (although I do not believe he bombed anything and was rather framed and illegally detained by “the authorities”).

This explains the recent interest in programming people's perception of this person via a fictitious TV mini-series:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11833494/
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma
Djchrismac

Re: Material and Cosmic diseases

Post by Djchrismac »

user737 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:11 am Copy? Has been removed for “violation of YouTube policy.” How interesting.

Comm satellites are blanketing the whole world with all forms of RF radiation with highest gains in most populous areas. I have direct knowledge.

Dang it. The Unibomber was right (although I do not believe he bombed anything and was rather framed and illegally detained by “the authorities”).
It was this video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJGoERjy8jU

Other copies are at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6de1lkoo5w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpYhGI9os14

Interesting stuff about Kaczynski, away to read up on him now, cheers!
user737

UK Halts Roll-out of 5G

Post by user737 »

Another 5G ↔ Virus link:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/huge-the-u ... ronavirus/

Suspect governments either know or are beginning to catch on.
Djchrismac

Post by Djchrismac »

user737 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:11 am Dang it. The Unibomber was right (although I do not believe he bombed anything and was rather framed and illegally detained by “the authorities”).

This explains the recent interest in programming people's perception of this person via a fictitious TV mini-series:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11833494/
It's certainly possible although as Miles has shown, maybe it is less important whether he was genuine and framed, or a spook, the main thing was that people began to associate the anti-technology movement with crazy bombers:

http://mileswmathis.com/unabomber.pdf
user737 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:34 am Another 5G ↔ Virus link:
https://pjmedia.com/trending/huge-the-u ... ronavirus/

Suspect governments either know or are beginning to catch on.
Alternatively, they do not want more of their 5G towers and tech to get destroyed so they will now continue installing them covertly, under a different tech name, or will move to satellite use of 5G. We can't rule out that it is also a continuation of the "bad China" project.
user737

EM Window for Biological Life

Post by user737 »

Bruce has covered some of this ground and would like to see if we can continue where we must pick up.

Here we see how what I will refer to in description as Level 2 Biological magnetic ionization level can be shifted causing disease.

Review material here.

There would exist two means for altering the background RF for the band of concern (life supporting band) to make it less suitable for existing life.

The first perturbation would be to fill in the previously-open bandwidth with emissions of those wavelength(s) -- good old-fashioned radio 'jamming'. As means for more accurate discrimination of signal-to-noise ratio improved so did the efficacy of this approach reduce -- more advanced means are employed these days but instead in general work via a time-modulation scheme wherein only a portion of the spectrum is used for any given part of any transmission. The difference being that while high-speed frequency-hopping approach differentiates signal in time using very high data rate in the same spectrum and the rotating keys tell you what frequency is the next tune frequency to receive the encrypted and probably compressed "comm." The key here being no matter how you slice it the same (RF) spectrum is utilized.

OR, the whole spectrum could be shifted "left" or "right" which would then encroach on the life venue. It occurs to me that this would also effect the rainbow (God's covenant) which would become less brilliant due interference and would be a sign of our failure to maintain sacrosanct this region of the energy spectrum (i.e. God has exclusive license for said band). Time to call the People's FCC.

A meteor wouldn't even need to hit the earth to kill the dinosaurs. A near-miss may be sufficient... the electric motion interaction due the near-approach with Earth could potentially close and/or partially shift this window for life in effect dooming the dinosaurs to disease ("massive plague"). Dinosaurs we are told were much larger than man and so would likely push the boundaries of today's open EM window. My guess would be if you could get Jurassic Park off the ground all the (big) dinosaurs would be perpetually unhealthy and/or lethargic and seemingly near death (i.e. sick). The small(er) ones would eat everyone.

Millimeter-wave radiation is right in the middle of what should be the band gap for life -- not shown but would generally comprise the the corresponding physical size range from the smallest to the largest life forms on the planet.
user737

Free Chlorine

Post by user737 »

A virus cannot be "killed" as a virus is not living (it will not culture in vitro); a virus is structure only and therefore can only be 'de-natured'. Only once the virus enters a living system (in vivo) does it portray the processes of life.

As previously theorized, the viral load concentration/signature found in the blood as used to determine type and severity of disease is based on a flawed mis-conception and incorrectly supposes effect for cause ignoring the real cause -- incompatible EM environment or living pathogen.

‘It’s irresponsible and it’s dangerous’: Experts rip Trump’s idea of injecting disinfectant to treat COVID-19
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/24/experts ... virus.html

Doctors struggle to stay true to science but not cross Trump
https://apnews.com/c5cbe2bb3160af9054a1ea5249fff091

The news plays both sides. It is nonsensical to believe that CNBC and AP are different sources -- they are not.

Lysol maker warns against internal use of disinfectants after Trump comments
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1191586

chloroquine
hydroxychloroquine
Lysol
bleach

What do these four compounds have in common?

Hint: They all kill pathogens such as bacteria and so will de-nature virus as well; however, you can't kill a zombie. So why would we possible want to even consider any of these treatments to be administered internally (vice topically as used profusely in conditions supporting a sanitary society)? Microorganisms are bacteria, molds, fungi, protozoa and algae, among others -- NOT virus. Notice, no virus in that list. (Aside: any product that uses the words "kill" and "virus" in conjunction such that it is implied that the verb in anyway modifies the noun is fraudulent [advertising].)

Second hint: I clean my tabletop* for eating all the time with bleach and have never-once suffered from "bleach poisoning." In fact, that table is then deemed "clean enough to eat off of" and as such it would be permissible (albeit, undesirable) I drag my tongue across the length of the table without fear of infection. *gasp* What about the bleach residue!

* While you might think that cleaning the counter with warm water and soap was the last step you still haven’t killed the bacteria living on your kitchen counter. Soap and water will aid in the mechanical removal of some bacteria, to be sure, but it doesn’t actually kill the bacteria left behind. To do this, you need to use bleach or other sanitizers. (emphasis mine)

Soap is just pretty-boy for surfactant which is to say a chemical compound containing opposite hydrophillic (polar) and hydrophobic (non-polar) ends. Water is "polar" (chemistry-speak) in that it creates a bi-pole moment for attraction/repulsion of like/different charge polarities and those "non-polar" solutes (think fats, greases, oils i.e. that which does not mix with water) not removed by the polar solvent are aided by the non-polar end for binding therein. Purely mechanical (and gravity based). Just like your mom use to say: a little soap in your eyes isn't going to kill you.

Third hint: Pools are literally filled to the brim with 'free radical' chlorine-containing ions. Why? Who here has taken a BIG gulp of pool water before? Did you die?? Who here has taken perhaps multiple hundreds maybe even thousands of gulps of pool water and *not* died? *looks around... raises hand* Me, that's who.

Look, I'm going to come right out and say it:

You CAN drink diluted bleach without concern for death.

You see what I did there? -- "diluted"

The key is the balance of molar concentration -- coupled with one's finite ability to consume the water solvent plus margin of error -- that defines the allowable concentration to be considered "beneficial" beyond which it then becomes "harmful." Ah, proper hygiene. Proper proportions. Proper balance. Proper ratio.

And we see this principle of nature play out in all of chemistry. Chemistry does not regard strict amounts but rather molar ratios through the application of stochiometric (discrete) principles of proper mixture. There is no "good" or "bad" chemical, only opinion as to proper level of expression in regard to its environment (and if we think we understand the environment maybe we should take a step back and look again). To wit, one can kill themselves through the over-ingestion of water and there is such thing as oxygen poisoning. It's just that the line you have to cross is so far to the right -- effectively speaking, to include functionally, insofar as the difficulty in creating the artificial conditions required to cause said harm may be concerned, that to most that line may not exist (nonetheless, invariably some fool finds this line at least a couple of times per year and we all have a good laugh).

Everybody can be "right" although usually only half-right as no one clarified the absolute (environmental) conditions under which the presumed statement-of-fact would then be true (truth). One side is leaving out this detail for purposes of deception; the other, the same. The difference lies in the underlying motive as one seeks truth; the other does not. You cannot have a box (fact) and an inside without an outside, nor can you have a box and an outside without an inside, nor can you have an inside and an outside without a box! The box (the fact) can only be true when regarded in association with its proper environment (full and accurate group of included assumptions) -- if you have an inside (focused application of fact), you must have an outside (set of conjugate external conditions i.e. the "givens"). Simple parlor tricks abound when you drop the givens and let the other side fill those in with their own set of assumed "givens." Food fight ensues.

ADDENDUM:

Regarding Bleach -- Microorganisms are bacteria, molds, fungi, protozoa and algae, among others. Bleach kills illness-causing microorganisms by attacking the proteins that make up the bacteria, algae, etc. This causes the proteins to unfold and break apart which leads to the death of the microorganism. Hypochlorous acid is the active ingredient in bleach that attacks the proteins which make up the microorganisms. (emphasis mine)

INCORRECT i.e. "Half truth"

Hypochlorous acid
HClO.jpg
HClO.jpg (5.22 KiB) Viewed 29270 times
⇌ (aq.) H+ + OCl-

Free chlorine is the component that kills the pathogens *not* the hypochlorous acid (weak acid) per se. Hypochlorous acid is a source of free chlorine. If the pH were the focus we could just dump strong acid in a pool and be done with it... but we don't do that do we. The key is the production of FREE CHLORINE.
Free Chlorine

Free chlorine oxidizes (by way of reduction) and sanitizes impurities and pathogens that enter pool water.

When chlorine gas (Cl2) is bubbled through water at temperature/pressure it forms both hypochlorous acid (HOCl) -- a weak acid -- and hydrochloric acid (HCl) -- a strong acid.

At pH levels above about 6.0 hypochlorous acid will mostly dissociate into hypochlorite ions (OCl-).

Hypochlorous acid and hypochlorite ions are called free-available chlorine or FAC -- FACs are extremely effective at killing bacteria.

Once hypochlorous acid combines with impurities, it forms chloramines, and is no longer free.

Chloramines have less than one percent of the sanitizing power of FAC molecules.

*** As much as 25 times more combined chlorine than free-available chlorine may be needed to produce a 100 percent bacterial kill with the same contact time. ***
Chloramines have a distinctive odor and are very irritating to the eyes and skin. If a pool stings your eyes and burns your lungs then there is not enough free chlorine. It is the chloramines that give a pool its distinct "pool smell" not the available hypochlorite in solution. Now think of all those dirty, dirty pools you have swam in...

Heme.png
Heme.png (189.44 KiB) Viewed 29276 times

Potential chlorine ready to be shuttled by oxygen (in the blood). Hypochlorous acid reacts readily with amino acids that have amino group side-chains with the chlorine from HClO displacing a hydrogen resulting in an organic chloramine. You have got to wade your way through multiple levels of organic chemistry to be exposed to such as this is one of the more ideal ways of synthesizing compounds (converts alkenes to chlorohydrins).

Chlorinated amino acids rapidly decompose and will note that all DNA nucleobases (adenine, guanine, cytosine, thymine) are by definition amines, the functional group for which amino acids are named. When bacteria are exposed to HClO there is a precipitous decline in DNA synthesis that precedes inhibition of protein synthesis and closely parallels loss of viability. Amines becomes chloramines and so we have come full circle in our understanding.

Acne (skin bacteria)? Swim in a properly-maintained pool at least 3 times a week. Gone. Swimmers have the best skin.
user737

Innovative New Cancer Treatment

Post by user737 »

No surgery & general anesthesia -- you may *not* "lose" consciousness when anesthetized depending on your personal level of consciousness
No whole-body chemo/drugs
No high-energy radiation

Chlorine dioxide
ClO2.png
ClO2.png (7.9 KiB) Viewed 29196 times

Low oxidation potential of about 0.95V is the key; compare to
O2 + 2H+ + 2e- → H2O2
at 0.70V at standard conditions.

Method and compositions for treating cancerous tumors
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10105389B1/en
The present invention relates to the use of chlorine dioxide compositions for treating cancerous tumors. The present invention relates to compositions and methods for treating cancerous tumors, including naïve, metastatic and recurrent cancers. The compositions comprise chlorine dioxide in an effective amount, which is injected into the cancerous tumor at least once, and often at least several times over the course of treatment.

The chlorine dioxide compositions are injected directly into the cancerous tumor and the resulting tumor is effectively eliminated from the patient or subject over a period of one to several days to a few weeks, often after a single injection, or multiple injections at one session into the tumor. Often, an initial injection or multiple injections at one session are sufficient to dissolve the cancerous tumor. Often the cancer is eliminated (as evidenced by no remission) in a period of no more than several days to about two-three months and does not recur.
Emphasis mine.

***UPDATE 5/03/2020***

The Science of Chlorine Dioxide a.k.a. liquid oxygen or stabilized oxygen
https://frontierpharm.com/pages/the-sci ... -dioxicare

Sodium chlorite + activating acid (reducing agent) = chlorine dioxide with a 100% success rate curing 154 cases of Malaria within 24-48 hours:
https://mmstestimonials.co/malaria/leak ... s-with-mms

Note: Sodium chlorite, not sodium chloride (common, everyday table salt)

Sodium ion (Na+) not shown
ClNaO2.png
ClNaO2.png (15.27 KiB) Viewed 28995 times
Klaas Proesmans mentions SODIUM CHLORITE several times as the substance being used to treat malaria.

This is true, but only part of the story.

When SODIUM CHLORITE is mixed with an ACID activator (such as lemon juice, citric acid, hydrochloric acid (same acid the body produced in the stomach), etc.) the resulting chemical reaction produces CHLORINE DIOXIDE, which is the chemical that actually kills the malaria parasite.
Praise Jesus
Djchrismac

Post by Djchrismac »

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. I wish I had known about this patent and method a few years ago. It will be interesting to see what happens next.
Andrew

Re: COVID-19: The Invisible (Rainbow) Enemy

Post by Andrew »

Djchrismac wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:08 pm Probably not too dissimilar to what would happen if they did a full deployment of such powerful EM fields today and that is scary. The question is, can we figure out a way to counter this or neutralise it? That would be very useful.
I don't know about a mass deployment, but my non-ozone negative ion generator has been effective in improving air quality, both materially and electrically. Whenever I run it, a lot of dust gathers around it, and if the ions are concentrated enough, like in a closed enough space, electronics will malfunction to a degree. When I first got it and ran it in my room, the WiFi would stutter rather noticeably. I suspect it's not running as well as it did as first anymore. But I have laid it on my desk running a couple times, with it aimed at my keyboard, and it would disrupt its functions to the point I had to shut it off, unplug and plug back in the keyboard. For instance, if I were to type 'hello' something like this would happen:

(H)hhhh(e)eeeueye(l)fyrkkk(l)llllllllyuu(o)looooo
Play Cosmic Games, Win Cosmic Prizes.
Djchrismac

Post by Djchrismac »

The Story of Blood Electrification ©

By Ken Adachi <Editor>
http://educate-yourself.org/be/index.shtml
January 2000

Update! November 18, 2006: **Important 1996 Lab Report from Kaali & Lyman Detailing the Deactivation of HIV/AIDS Virus with minute Direct Electrical Currents --Seen for the first time on the internet**

Biocompatible Electric Current Attentuates HIV Infectivity (Nov. 18, 2006)
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/LymanKaa ... ov06.shtml

The Discovery
In the Fall of 1990, two medical researchers, Drs.William Lyman and Steven Kaali, working at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City made an important discovery. They found that they could inactivate the HIV virus by applying a low voltage direct current electrical potential with an extremely small current flow to AIDS infected blood in a test tube. Initially, they discovered this in the lab by inserting two platinum electrodes into a glass tube filled with HIV-1 (type 1) infected blood. They applied a direct current to the electrodes and found that a current flow in the range of 50-100 microamperes (uA) produced the most effective results. Practically all of the HIV viral particles were adversely affected while normal blood cells remained unharmed. The viral particles were not directly destroyed by the electric current, but rather the outer protein coating of the virus was affected in such a way as to prevent the virus from producing reverse transcriptase, a necessary enzyme needed by the virus to invade human cells. Reverse transcriptase allows the virus to enter a human T cell line (called CEM-SS) and commandeer the DNA reproduction machinery. After using the host cell to reproduce itself into thousands of new virii, the swollen host cell (now called syncytia or giant cell) will burst and spew the contents into the bloodstream or lymph system. This is how the virus spreads, but lacking reverse transcriptase, the HIV virus can't invade the host cell and it becomes vulnerable to destruction by the body's immune system. (The details of this experiment can be read from Kaali's patent application.)

Getting the Word Out?
A brief announcement of this discovery appeared in The Houston Post (Mar 20, 1991), then in Science News (Mar. 30, 1991 pg. 207) and later in Longevitymagazine: (Dec.1992 pg. 14). Following their work in the Fall of 1990, Kaali and Lyman presented their findings at the First International Symposium on Combination Therapies (an AIDS conference) in Washington DC on March 14th, 1991. Kaali outlined two methods for treating an AIDS patient with this new therapy: One method involved removing a small amount of blood, electrifying it and then returning it to the patient's body. The second method involved sewing a miniature electrifying power supply along with two tiny electrodes directly into the lumen of an artery. For long term treatment, the mini electrifying unit needed to be removed and relocated to a new artery site after 30-45 days since scar tissue and calcification forming around the implant unit would lead to artery blockage. Kaali (along with co-inventorPeter Schwolsky) filed for a patent on this implantable electrifying device on Nov 16, 1990 and nine months later was granted patent #5,139,684 on August 18, 1992. It's interesting to note two things here:

1. In order to obtain a patent from the United States Patent Office, Kaali and Schwolsky had to prove that the device works as claimed. Lacking solid proof, US patents are simply not granted.

2. Very often it takes years to obtain a patent, yet this patent was granted in only nine months; a further indication to me of the strength of their demonstrated claims

It's also interesting to note that other than the 3 publications mentioned above and the March '91 AIDS conference, nothing again appeared in print, radio, or TV about this important discovery as a potential treatment and cure for AIDS from Kaali and company. Most knowledgeable observers feel that Kaali and Lyman's discovery was intentionally suppressed following the March '91 AIDS conference presentation. If AIDS research was on the level and not the sham that it actually is, this should have made front page news around the world. (Around 1999, I was contacted by a woman with AIDS who had managed to reach Dr. William Lyman over the phone. She asked him about his experiments with Kaali regarding blood electrification and if she could obtain the treatment through them. Lyman denied any knowledge of any AIDS treatment or cure. He said he never heard of Dr. Kaali and he had no idea what she was talking about concerning blood electrification and then hung up on her. What does that tell about the power of the people behind the suppression of this discovery?)

Enter Dr Bob Beck
A man named Walter Schnitder drew Dr Robert C. Beck'sattention to the above-mentioned item in Science News. Beck looked up the patent and decided to try and duplicate the therapy, but he wanted to do it non-invasively; that is by applying the electric current from outside the body. Now if you apply a direct current (DC) potential to the skin, you're going to get an electrolysis effect and that can cause problems, so Beck designed a circuit that varied the voltage with an alternating current (AC) at a very low frequency and avoided the electrolysis problem. The waveform that Beck chose is not the typical sine wave seen in AC household outlets, but rather is a bi-phasic square wave, meaning that the waveform voltage has a positive half and a negative half, allowing the current to reverse direction each half cycle. Square waves generate a large number of harmonics. Harmonics are frequency multiples of the original frequency. Odd harmonics are mutibles of the original frequency multiplied by 3, 5, 7 etc. and even harmonics are multibles of 2. For example, the odd harmonics of a 4 Hertz (Hz) square wave would be 12 Hz , 20 Hz, 28 Hz, etc. right up into the radio frequency range.

Georges Lakhovsky, Nikola Tesla and many other scientists had discovered that everything in Nature has its own resonant frequency including every bacteria, virus, parasite, and fungus on the planet. Dr. Royal Rife was able to cure terminal, end stage cancers in the 1930's by applying the specific resonant frequencies of certain unique bacteria that are always assocaited wtih all types of cancers. The steady application of the bacteria's resonant frequency by plasma wave radiation caused the bacteria to internally shatter and eviscerate, thus destroying it (and all the other bacteria within the body that possessed the same resonant frequency) .

While Kaali and Lyman used DC current to deactivate the AIDS virus, Beck found that he could get he same results using the 3.92HZ square wave. Kaali and Lyman found that the amount of the current applied was the critcal factor and if they kept the current within a range of 50-100 micro amperes- they were able to disable the HIV virus within a petri dish as mentioned above. Kaali then worked out a design of a small battery with two tiny electrodes that could be sewn directly into an artery in the arm or leg. By maintaining the current flow between the two electrodes within the 50-100 micro ampere range, the HIV particles were gradually disabled within the bloodstream and the AIDS victim would gradually recover his health. The procedure required surgery that costs about $5,000 (at that time). The implanted electrodes would cause scarring of the artery walls, so they had to be removed and implanted in a new section of an artery every month or so, costing another $5,000 each time the procedure was done. It took about 6 or 7 months to see a substantial improvement in the AIDS patient.

Beck studied Kaali's patent and tried applying the electrodes to the skin directly over those arteries that were close enough to the skin surface. The 50-100 micro ampere current could be created within the artery by electromagnetic induction allowing the entire therapy to be applied externally, without the need for implanting electrodes into the arteries. The device he put together to accomplish this is today called a blood electrifier.

Beck started by applying his blood electrifier to himself. He originally placed the electrodes over leg arteries near the ankles of either leg, then changed the location to two different spots on the arm, and finally found that it worked just as well if he placed the two electrodes near each other over the ulnar and radial arteries just behind the wrist. To find the correct location in order to center the electrodes exactly over the artieries, Bob recommends carefully feeling for the pulse of either artery and marking the path of the artery with a ball point pen. You can then memorize the correct location and align the electrodes over the artery path precisely and hold them in place with a stretchy wrist band that's held together with velcro.

Beck Breakfast Group
Bob Beck has been giving talks for many, many years on a variety of topics from Tesla to psychotronics. I first heard him in 1994 on an after-midnight radio show out of Los Angeles called "Something's Happening" with Roy of Hollywood ( KPFK, 90.7 FM). Bob was getting ready to give a talk at the Pasadena Health Expo that upcoming weekend and proceeded to explain to Roy what he had discovered with blood electrification. I was amazed and blown away by what he told Roy. I had to learn more, so I made it my business to be at that convention and attend Bob's talk.

To Be Continued...

Related

The Bob Beck Blood Electrifier and Other Beck Devices
http://educate-yourself.org/be/beckdevicesdesc.shtml

Learn more about Dr Bob Beck's discovery of blood electrification and other Beck protocols directly from Bob Beck himself by obtaining any of our four Beck videos available on the Products page.

You can also read more information about blood electrification from this article printed in Nexus magazine in 1998.

The Beck Zapper: Renewed Hope Against AIDS
http://educate-yourself.org/be/becknexusarticle1.shtml

Contact the Editor for more information about Bob Beck's blood electrifier device

Comments

Beck Electrifier versus The "Ultimate Zapper" (Feb. 22, 2009)
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/beckele ... eb09.shtml

Blood Electrification & Cured AIDS Testimonials (Nov 12, 2008)
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/curedAI ... ov08.shtml