quantum relativity - easy theory of everything

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
Fractal Man

quantum relativity - easy theory of everything

Post by Fractal Man »

I would like to introduce very easy quantum model. By simple change of perspective about speed of light, relativity in natural way appear in quantum universe. On abstract level is very similar to heliocentric of Copernicus. Copernicus positioned the Sun near the center of the Universe, motionless, with Earth and the other planets rotating around it. I would like to put photons motionless and motion assign only to expanding space. Felled trees are moving slower on the river than small pieces of wood. Photons are the smallest splinters of wood that gives no resistance and flows exactly with the speed of water (expanding space). Matter because of gravity give resistance to space. It’s not like that light is the fastest. Key thing is that matter has to move slower. Of course it means the same but this view leads to interesting results.

Picture under link below is simplified vision of expanding space from every point into all directions - its movind 3d quantum fractal. Light is not moving - the space is moving, carrying the light - It creates relativity/time if something is moving slower (becasue of gravity) than space.

https://www.google.pl/search?q=bubbles+ ... MwmKPCM%3A

Imagine the picture which occupies a central place in a space and it exist for only 1 quantum of time. In the next quantum of time pixels of the picture scatter about the Planck (the smallest possible) distance on all sides, and the first image is replaced by the second. This is continuous process and more photos after each and every previous disperses farther and farther from starting point. Picture is a single, shortest time to extract. Scattering pictures results from the expansion of the universe.

You can compare this process to scroll before the eyes of the observer's frame film.

The observer sees the passage of time and movement on film because in front of his eyes film frames are changing . If the observer start follow film frame and stared at one frame he will see a static image instead of film.

Therefore, when traveling with the speed of light (for me at expansion of the universe) we do not see the passage of time - just like following the film frame and not seen the movie only a static picture. To see the movie or the passage of time he has to move slower than film frame or the speed of expansion of the universe.

I see two options when we see a picture and two situations where time does not flow.

- eyes follow the sliding film frame we only see steady picture

- Moving at the speed of light does not feel the passage of time.

- If we stop the film will again can only see just a single picture, which is before our eyes.

- Black hole creates an area where gravity force balances the expansion of the universe and the space is not expanding. This is the event horizon where time does not flow.

Time exist when two things are happening at the same time.
  1. Space is expanding
  2. At least one object is moving with speed lower than speed of expansion.
In general expanding space is matrix on which everything is happening and all objects have defined speed according to their mass. Light is moving with speed of expansion. Increase of weight means decrease of speed. All ratios and proportions are defined on quantum level. If we change the speed of expansion “no one” will notice. It’s like speeding up the movie. All situations “inside” will keep the proportions. We will notice change only from outside. In such model if someone is travelling increasing his speed he also gain on weight. His gravity also increase and gravitational lens around him slow down the matrix – expansion of the space. Everything start to happen slower for traveler.

In such model inflation doesn’t make sense in most of the cases. It can happen only in one case – in universe without matter – only energy. In first quantum moment after big bang omega of the universe was 0. It caused the inflation. Speed of light that depend on omega value, was much higher than in nowadays universe. It allowed Breit–Wheeler process to happen. Matter appears – its begging of time. Created matter slow down the inflation. Breit–Wheeler process ends when omega reach value 1.
Horace

Did you come up with this

Post by Horace »

Did you come up with this yourself?

Why did you choose this forum to post this idea?
Fractal Man

Hi Horace

Post by Fractal Man »

Hi Horace

Ye this is my idea. I developed it somewhere in 2011. Since then I try to speak with physicists but you can imagine how does it goes. They all advise to start study physic for the rest of my life and all are sure that at the end I will realise how pointless our conversation could be.

Couple of weeks ago I found info about Dewey B. Larson - when I've read about his concept of universe motion I was amazed and I felt like someone finally understand what i mean. That's why im here
bperet

eTOE

Post by bperet »

I find it quite interesting that someone else came to very similar conclusions to what Larson did, independently. Very good, non-technical descriptions that help in visualizations.
Matter because of gravity give resistance to space.
I like the connection between gravity and resistance. Something that has always bothered me about Larson's model was that the units appear flipped-around for gravity and mass. Gravity is s3/t3, a speed--which is a speed, and speed is observable in space--but gravity isn't. Mass has the dimensions of 3D energy, (t/s)3. In all other applications, like charge, force or momentum, energy relations (t/s) have no observable structure, being lines of force--yet mass IS structure. I've always thought they should be flipped around, with gravity having the "field" dimensions of t3/s3, not mass.

In that context gravity per unit of time would be t3/s3 / t = t2/s3 = the dimensions of resistance (rather than "mass per unit time"). It makes more sense this way, and runs parallel to Force being momentum per unit of time.
- eyes follow the sliding film frame we only see steady picture

- Moving at the speed of light does not feel the passage of time.
This is something overlooked, because unit speed (the speed of light) IS the natural datum--there is nothing that can be measured from it, when you are AT it, so the "clock" does not exist.
Black hole creates an area where gravity force balances the expansion of the universe and the space is not expanding. This is the event horizon where time does not flow.
Different words for similar RS concepts:

Black hole = time region (temporal rotation of atomic structure)

Event horizon = unit space boundary, where the net speed is unity, the speed of light, and there is no clock.

You may also find that the Planck unit is incorrect for a quantum, because it was determined from a zero-datum system, not unity. As a consequence, it's value only applies to speeds below unity--slower than light. As Larson shows, there is another half to the universe that exists above the speed of light, that is invisible to us, the Cosmic Sector.

Consider that the reciprocal to resistance is conductance. The material sector is the half of the universe that resists the speed of light, whereas the cosmic half is the half that conducts the speed of light (this is where you get "free energy" from).
Every dogma has its day...
Fractal Man

eTOE

Post by Fractal Man »

Thanks for comments, deep analyze and comaprison. There is a place for free energy in my model. I will chew on it and post something comming days. In general I think that electric charge is on the run due to expanding space as fx photon. So we can push the water above the wall of dam (standard generation of electricity) or make the gap in the wall and let it flow (free energy).
bperet

Motion is conserved

Post by bperet »

When you consider both sectors of the universe, "uphill" and "downhill," then you will find that there is a cost to "free" energy.

In a universe of motion, motion is conserved--not just energy, which is only half the equation (t/s).

An analogy would be someone overpumping a well. After a while, their yard drops into a sinkhole because the water is removed faster than it is replenished, and the water table drops, making the environment conpensate by creating a sinkhole.
Every dogma has its day...
Aesmon

Re: Did you come up with this

Post by Aesmon »

Horace wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:24 pm Did you come up with this yourself?

Why did you choose this forum to post this idea?
same question but i get the answer :)