holographic duality

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
duane

holographic duality

Post by duane »

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/ ... world/all/

‘Holographic Duality’ Hints at Hidden Subatomic World

so can RS theory explain the "holographic duality" without resorting to string theory
bperet

Strong Correlation

Post by bperet »

Just substitute "temporal adjacency" for their "strongly correlated."

Remember in the RS, superconductivity is not a property of the material, but a property of the electrons passing through it--a temporally adjacent pair of electrons, so their rotations form a birotation. (See: "Superconductivity: A Time Region Phenomenon" by KVK Nehru).
The work took numerical virtuosity. In cuprates, a swarm of strongly correlated electrons moves through a fixed lattice of atoms. Modeling the metals with the holographic duality therefore required working the equivalent of a lattice into the structure of the corresponding black hole by giving it a corrugated outer surface, or horizon.
I use to think Issac Asimov came up with some strange tales of science fiction, but he can't hold a candle to these guys...

If you want to know what is going on with the cuprates, also read Nehru's paper on Ferromagnetismand how the unrepresented scalar dimensions affect atomic orientation. That is what is going on here--the cuprates end up with an orientation that creates a high probability of Cooper pairing, thus superconducting electrons.
Every dogma has its day...
Coder

I use to think Issac Asimov

Post by Coder »

I use to think Issac Asimov came up with some strange tales of science fiction, but he can't hold a candle to these guys...
How true !

One day we'll laugh at that, and science-historians will psychoanalyze these tales.