Dimensions and Relativity

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
michaeljbull

Dimensions and Relativity

Post by michaeljbull »

After some study of the fundamentals and RS2 logic, I have been impressed. While I do not yet have the insight of the esteemed researchers, I have been arrested by the similarities of logic between RS2 and my own slowly developing views outlined briefly in the attached file. The main idea which is similar is a departure from existing science's views regarding the absolute velocity of light and of a fairly inflexible view of time. I think it is the study of these two phenomena which will advance our understanding of reality. I see acceleration as key, rather than velocity, and the ratio of velocity to time (aka acceleration) as the constant between higher time dependent dimensions, and time as a function of a reciprocal of dimensional energy. This view of the universe certainly takes account of the existences beyond the physical which is our own 4th dimension. I have looked at a simple mathematical model to support the key hypotheses, which certainly requires further work and knowledge applied to it. It is rather difficult to find people with similar interest and an ability to contribute, teach and critically analyse. I look forward to making time to improve my comprehension of RS2. I would welcome your input and views of my own (still developing) concepts in my Theory of Dimensional Relativity. Best regards, Michael Bull. Queensland, Australia.
Attachments
Abridged Theory of Dimensional Relativity Paper I 8750.pdf
Theory of Dimensional Relativity
(911.94 KiB) Downloaded 539 times
bperet

Dimensions of Motion

Post by bperet »

I believe you would find Larson's paper, The Dimensions of Motion, to be rather interesting, given your dimensional analysis.

(click on link for PDF).
Every dogma has its day...
michaeljbull

Dimensions of Motion

Post by michaeljbull »

Thank you. It is an interesting PDF and definitely related to my thinking. D B Larsen is making a lot of sense.