Mirror universe, zero-space and particles

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
Ardavarz

Mirror universe, zero-space and particles

Post by Ardavarz »

Recently I came across these books by Dmitri Rabounski and Larissa Borissova describing a similar model of the universe within the framework of General Relativity:

http://www.ptep-online.com/index_files/ ... es2012.pdf

http://www.ptep-online.com/index_files/ ... ds2009.pdf

This model supposes the existence of two separate regions in the space-time - our universe and another "mirror" universe of anti-matter with negative mass and reversed time-flow. These regions are separated by a space-time membrane - "zero-space" where time stops. It is predicted existence of light-like particles in this zero-space or "zero-particles" which can travel throughout space-time instantaneously and could be identified with the "virtual particles" of the quantum field theory. Also it is shown that the motion of the particles can be seen as a result of geodesic rotation of the space in which they move.

I am not sure if I understand all those concepts correctly - the mathematics used is far too advanced for me to be able to judge the relevance of the proposed theories, plus - I haven't had enough time to study them thoroughly. It is interesting though that many of them seem to be inspired by ideas found in the old Soviet science fiction from 1970s-1980s most of which originate actually from the books of Ivan Yefremov. In his novels about the future he vaguely describes a fascinating cosmology developed by the science toward the end of the fourth millenium. It features a dual universe with spiral structure consisting of world and anti-world (called by the Sanskrit names Shakti and Tamas /lit. "power" and "darkness"/ respectively - they are like Yang and Yin) wrapped one over another and separated by the invisible border ("repagulum") of zero-space that allows the spaceships to travel instantaneously to distant parts of the universe.
bperet

I'll take a browse through

Post by bperet »

I'll take a browse through the books after Christmas.
Every dogma has its day...