The Keshe Foundation

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
bperet

The Keshe Foundation

Post by bperet »

I have been taking a look a the Keshe Foundation material on alternative energy and health systems: The Keshe Foundation.

Keshe's atomic model is very similar to that of John Worrell Keely, where the internal structure is composed of three components, matter, antimatter and dark matter. Keely used simply positive, negative and neutral:

Keshe's descriptions are based on those of conventional science and as a result, contain a number of the same misunderstandings. Keshe is a nuclear physicist. His web descriptions are basically a model of the neutron that can be broken down into a proton-electron pair, with the electron in an irregular orbit about the proton.

In the Reciprocal System, the neutron is a compound particle, being composed of a proton and cosmic electron neutrino. Cosmic matter (matter that is in the space region) is the antimatter of conventional science. Per Nehru's argument on the dimensionality of motion, cosmic matter is technically the conjugate (not the reciprocal) of material matter. So the RS neutron is a mix of matter and antimatter, the same as Keshe. Extrapolating from the documentation, it appears that the "dark matter" is the manifest portion of the atom, not the astronomical "dark matter." In RS terms, the dark matter would be the projection into extension/coordinate space of the material/cosmic scalar motion. The concepts here are very similar.

A question arises as to whether Keshe's neutron and Larson's neutron are the same thing, since Larson's "massless neutron" is actually the muon neutrino, with a displacement of 1/2-1/2-0. The muon neutrino is the smallest magnetic structure in the RS. Keshe extracts a proton and electron from his neutron, suggesting the compound neutron structure. But if his neutron is fundamental, then it would probably be the smallest displacement possible--which would actually be the electron neutrino, a combination of a muon neutrino and electron. The web site does not appear to have sufficient information on his theory to clarify this.

Like Keely, Keshe has the same structure for all the particles, but treats the photon as "fragments" that can be composed of the matter or antimatter parts of the atomic makeup. Larson considers subatomic particles as "incomplete atoms" and photons are building blocks, not fragments. Keshe does not consider the subatomic particles as incomplete atoms, but just atoms of a smaller "quantity" of material--what Larson would call a smaller displacement.

Unfortunately, the material available online at the Keshe Foundation is not sufficient to determine the working principles of his purported devices. The material is not well written nor presented (if you though Larson was hard to follow... try Keshe). He is somewhat acronym obsessive, and though he says what the acronyms stand for, he fails to define the underlying concepts. He constantly goes back to a plastic bottle with nails in it to produce a few millivolts of power from a "Kt fluid" (Keshe technology fluid), which is kept a secret. From the comments I've read on his books, he never discloses any new technology--only claims that he has it. There are no plans nor designs of his "reactor" technology, and if you want one, you have to put up $5000, sign a non-disclosure, and pay a yearly "maintenance" fee to use it.

None of his work is public domain. IMHO, he may have stumbled upon a magnetic relationship like Keely and others have found, discovered a way to exploit it, but does not understand it. His experimental write-ups are based on trial-and-error, not natural consequence from theory. (All the RS/RS2 research IS based on natural consequence of theory, so there is no guesswork.)

If anyone has a better understanding of Keshe's theory, please post so we can discuss. Thanks.
Every dogma has its day...
duane

hi Bruce

Post by duane »

hi Bruce

I ran into this on another forum a few months ago

here is the exchange (I'm laughin there)

http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/rea ... 41&t=46755

nobody there wanted anything to do with it (that forum is "standard model central")
bperet

Beam me up, Scotty

Post by bperet »

nobody there wanted anything to do with it (that forum is "standard model central")
I'm about as far from the standard model as anyone can get without being burned at the Bunsen burner, but unfortunately, I have to agree with the poster. His site reads more like Star Trek than physics, and it raises a red flag for me when a nuclear physicist misuses terms like "plasma" and "dark matter."

I hope to find some more technical information, but searching the internet just yields copies of the same stuff on his website.
bperet

Keshe patents

Post by bperet »

I have located a couple of Keshe's patents. His gravitational/energy system is 126 pages long, so it is quite a read. Will comment on them after i've gone through them and have done some cross-referencing. I am attaching the patent applications to this post, from the European patent agency.

I did watch all the videos about Keshe on YouTube that I could find. His September 2nd, 2012 was quite interesting. It is long, 2.5 hours, but give a good insight into the character of the man. You can tell that he is very dedicated to world peace, and his idea of providing technology that has a tendency to disable war machines is an interesting approach.
Attachments
Keshe EP1770715A1.pdf
Micro Plasma Reactor
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 502 times
Keshe EP1770717A1.pdf
Gravitational and Energy System
(9.59 MiB) Downloaded 529 times
bperet

Keshe's Plasma = Coordinate Time

Post by bperet »

Having gone over Keshe's patent applications a couple times now and observing what interacts with what, I believe Keshe's use of the term "plasma" is not the ionized state of matter, but a reference to the "ether" of coordinate time. The "default" condition of coordinate space is a vacuum--nothing--and since time is the reciprocal of space, the "default" condition for coordinate time is "full"--everything. Space builds up from nothing, time excavates down from everything, and our common structure is the intersection.

Keshe uses plasma much like the 19th century researchers use ether, and in RS2 we know that ether is just the cosmic perspective of motion (not some magical substance).

His generators are based on Cesium-137, a radioactive substance that in the RS is an explosion in time--not in space. Just as we use explosions in space to generate mechanical speed (pistons in engines or bullets from a barrel), Keshe's devices appear to be using explosions in time to generate the inverse of speed: energy, directed in a similar fashion to their spatial analogs.

His generators have a strong similarity to the "Joe Cell" and offers some insight as to how the Joe Cell works--it is a similar system, and Joe's charging method is using background radiation (much slower), rather than an introduced radioactive source.
duane

here's a new video on Keshe

Post by duane »