Meditation

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
MWells

Meditation

Post by MWells »

ws wrote:
1. Why is the 4th card, the emporer (experience of mind) - the card of the worldview?
According to Ra, that particular card corresponds to that same logos archetype. I interpreted experience of mind to be the same as the world view.
ws wrote:
Looking at the card I read that it is because after processing catalyst one chooses to open or close the heart, choosing side with ones dark or bright sides. So this question brings me back towards the tarot, and I see this post as a meditation of sorts anyways -

1- matrix (conscious mind)

2 - potential (subconscious mind)

3 - catalyst (coupling of 1 and 2, consciouss penetration of the subconsciouss)

(ra describes these as the origional and fundamental archetypes provided for experience in this galaxy, and then after placing the veil these for arise)

4 - expeirence of mind (worldview)

5 - significator of mind (I can't accurately name this)

6 - transformation of mind (work of integratino of dark/bright portions of mind)

7 - great way of mind (I can't accurately name this)

what do you think?
I think you have the general idea. It is a profound thing to contemplate There is more information in the Ra Material about each concept. I've been working on some notes have the descriptions provided for each archetype, and the construct is slowing sinking in.

ws wrote:
can you elaborate a bit more in the teach/learn and learn/teach condition of the world view?
Well, how does understanding relate to a worldview? Apparently they are the same thing. Learning is the process of creating understanding and understanding is your working experience. Teaching is relating your experience.

zm wrote:
It's interesting that the green ray doesn't seem to have any other aspect other than objective.
The rays have different meaning in each density. But in 3rd density, the green ray seems to be objective (right hand path). This is just my interpretation of this energy. The "state of green" doesn't seem to ask anything other than being. That "being" is a neutral, objective form of acutalization and intention. Whereas blue ray would be an expression of honestly communicating this same beingness, not something neutral or inherently objective.

zm wrote:
Yes, but I'd replace "upper echelon of third density" with "6th density actualization" or one's whole Self.
ws wrote:
I agree with this, but from the realm of the 3rd density where that which is beyond is invisible it appears as though the 'upper echelon' of third density is the crowning point, but that upper point is in truth a gateway towards evolution. I'll do my best to clarify my analogy: - part of process of becoming an individual is by accumulating enough experience to gather personal power - 'ability' and the responsibilities that come with its use. As second density creatures become individuated, at a basic level, they enter into the the 3rd density realm to learn those lessons that, we as beings of evolution, feel as though are 'called from above' - the upward spiraliing light. That upper point of the third density, where it is a gateway into the 4th and beyond, requires one to incarnate over and over again to amass personal power and retain this core self regardless of the conditions of the incarnation - 'mastery of mind' you might say. The electrical analogy returns once again to the potential difference between two surface, greatly increased by the veil which makes the subconscious even more UNconsciouss. So greater energy is transfered, more work is done (sufficient polarization) because it requires much more work to arc this potential space through that gateway - but what happens is that one begins to actualize other potentiated aspects of self - compassion, for one.
I'd say what you manage to make conscious, and then identify with, will then make the unconscious aspects of the object of identification more apparent. So it only seems that something is becoming more unconscious as more work is done. If you were to process catalyst in the most efficient manner possible, the greater work that seems to be required would be less. As Wilber says, the experience of the Self from each meme will reflect characteristic core values of that meme. But it's still the Self, as source, that is being experienced.

zm wrote:
Yes, a lot of ground work in self-understanding is done in 3rd density. It's not like you do 3d incarnational studies for the sole purpose of harvest. You do it to become more of yourself, and this work is retained and of course understood more and more as further work is done in the subsequent densities.
ws wrote:
I think this is an important part and I forget this most of the time. Its taking me work to calm my monkey mind and pull it away from 'passing the test'. I am going to make fresh post about this, it touches on some other ideas.
I think one of the more important things to be able to do in 3rd density is to perceive catalyst as catalyst (to be able to work on it). As you are able to do this more and more, the quality of participation in the illusion becomes more "fluid". Some have said this fluid participation is when you are on your "path".