Searl Effect Generator (SEG) Magnetic structure

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
bperet

Searl Effect Generator (SEG) Magnetic structure

Post by bperet »

Using the information on John Searl's website, I have been able to determine the magnetic configuration of his SEG motor (rotor and stator), from known structures in the Reciprocal System. (I know what he is doing, but I don't know HOW he is doing it, and that's the bit he is keeping secret--the way he "charges" the SEG parts.)

The SEG magnetic cylinders are actually CO-MAGNETIC in nature, exhibiting motion in the ultra-high (3-x) speed range. In the RS, this kind of magnetism is called the "thredule," and is fully documented by KVK Nehru in his articles on "Glimpses into the Structure of the Sun", Part 1: The Nature of Stellar Matter and Part 2: The Solar Interior and the Sunspots.

Up to now, thredule formation was only found in the core of stars, at ultra-high temperatures. Searl has found a way to initiate this motion in a second, scalar dimension without the need for all that thermal motion. I have read of similar systems, such as John Keely's ability to weld metal together using vibration rather than heat. This appears to be of similar nature, which would account for the exacting tolerances on the machined parts having to match specific wavelengths. The charging method Thomas Trawöger uses to charge the "generator" in his pyramid system (using RF energy to cause crystal alignment in quartz sand) may be similar to what Searl is doing.

The thredules of the co-magnetic domain for the rollers and stator look like this. Angles (+/- 7 degrees) are implied from the design of his IGV (Inverse Gravity Vehicle). Note that this "solar core" magnetic structure of thredules reproduces EXACTLY the domain configuration on Searl's web site--the opposite and out-of-phase N-S poles on the roller (central cylinder on diagram), and the "bicycle-wheel" lines of force emanating from the rollers. The "Searl Magnetism" wave pattern is more an artifact of the detectors involved, since they are not designed to interact with the peculiar "north attracts north and south attracts south" magnetic structure of the thredule. The wave pattern can be seen by running a sine wave around the cylinder, connecting north (red) at the top of the wave, and south (blue) at the bottom. The angle of the thredules places these poles 180-degrees out-of-phase, when compared to the vertical. (Green is neutral).
SEG-Roller.jpg
SEG-Roller.jpg (32.34 KiB) Viewed 20026 times
Compare the above diagram to Nehru's diagrams of the sheafs of the solar core. I created the SEG diagram using Nehru's solar core model using an angle of 7 degrees, rather than 45 degrees shown in Nehru's diagram:

I will update this topic as I get more information.
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

Searl Effect Generation

Post by bperet »

I've gone through a good deal of Searl's documentation now and have been able to piece together enough of it to get an idea of what is going on, in the context of the Reciprocal System. The long and short of it is that he has been able to create a "micro-sunspot," which he calls the SEG (Searl Effect Generator). Sunspots are normally created by very high temperatures, so high that they move into the intermediate and ultra-high speed ranges. Searl was able to create a similar motion, but without the associated thermal conditions. Here is what I suspect is happening:

A basic summary of Nehru's research on sunspots gives a clue: in the sun, thermal motion exceeds 1 natural unit and moves into the intermediate speed range, moving the 1D thermal vibration into equivalent space, a 2D region, therefore becoming a 2D linear vibration. In low speed ranges, thermal vibration induces electrical ionization. In the intermediate speed range, 2D thermal vibration induces a 2D rotational vibration--magnetic ionization. This is the source of high magnetic ionization levels in the sun. When thermal motion exceeds 2 natural units, being beyond the 2-unit limit of a scalar dimension, it takes place in a 2nd scalar dimension that cannot be represented in the coordinate reference system. The magnetic effects here are described by Nehru as "thredules", a linear form of magnetism where north attracts north and south attracts south (a co-magnetic relationship).

When Searl "charges" his SEGs to get their "Searl magnetic wave" structure, he uses phased electric charge--one component is DC, the other is AC, and impulse that hits the magnetic material in the same time from different directions. The DC charge has already imposed an electric ionization (1D RV) upon the magnetic material. I suspect at this point, he uses an electric impulse to push the electric vibration into the 2nd natural unit, moving the charge into the intermediate speed range and directly creating 2D rotational vibration--magnetic ionization--and the formation of co-magnetism. The co-magnetic domains will align N-N and S-S in the material. The final AC charge applied to the material would move into the 2nd scalar dimension, since the first dimension is "full" (already at 2-unit level), creating magnetic sheaves in the material--the formation of thredules, and the generation of the Searl effect.

From the magnetic patterns he has shown in videos, he is producing a weak ultra-high speed motion. The outer sheaf runs vertically up the magnetic cylinder, and the inner sheaf streatches out like spokes of a bicycle wheel. The Searl effect shows these magnetic lines of force. Because of the rectilinear nature of the thredules (line segments, versus magnetic loops), a series of north and south poles form on opposite faces of the cylindrical magnet (top and bottom) that are not in phase--discrete poles, being the ends of the rods in the diagram. When the cylinder is rotated and a magnetic sensor placed on the side, it will bounce from pole to pole in a sinusoidal pattern, even though it is actually jumping between thredules. (Conventional magnetism will form outside the cylinder, where north and south attract, since the air is not moving in the ultra-high speed range--he does measure at a distance from the magnetic surface).

The inner sheaf of "bicycle spokes" will do the same thing, forming spokes and an outer ring of low-speed magnetism, connecting the poles together.

Looking down from the top, you basically have a micro-sunspot--the center magnet of thredules, pointed near vertical, being the umbra and the bicycle spokes being the penumbra. Evershed velocities will also occur (radial force from the center, outward), but would produce a series of cylindrical, magnetic rings about the system as the magnetic speed drops back down into the low-speed range.

Being that there is no thermal ionization involved with the effect (all electric and co-magnetic), the intermediate and ultra-high components may be a near-permanent condition, once established. To quote Nehru, "The lifetimes of these space region aggregates, that is, the times elapsed before they dissolve and give place to new aggregates, dpeends on the rate at which the heat transfer is taking place." Since thermal energy is not a major component, the lifetime will be quite long.

When the system is put in motion, a series of rollers moving about a central, larger SEG, with the magnetic interactions being in the equivalent space--everything will operate in an inverse fashion. For example, in a "normal" system, entropy and frictional losses will slow the mechanism to a stop. But in an inverse space, it will "inverse slow"--speed up on its own. And rather than heating up, it will inverse-heat and cool down (8 degree C drop in room temperature was measured in the Russian experiment). The system becomes self-accelerating. self-cooling. The lower the temperature, the longer the lifetime of the co-magnetic system, so it should operate for a very long time.

As the unit spins, it will throw off electrons. Something interesting here that has not been considered before--it was noticed that the electrons being thrown off were wavelike and superconducting--namely, paired, birotating electrons. The co-magnetic effects may provide the perfect environment for pair formation, as it is not a big jump from 2D rotational vibration to 2, 1D rotational vibration--namely, dropping out of the 2D equivalent space into normal space. Upon entering normal space (exiting the SEG), standard temperatures and pressures will degenerate the pairs, as happens in experiments, releasing the electrons into the environment to be picked up by Searl's coils for power generation.

The final effect would be a result of the ultra-high motion of the thredules. As the system accelerates, ultra-high speed motion will also increase in response to the co-magnetic interaction of the rotating components. As documented by Larson in his dissertations on Pulsars, ultra-high speed motion acts as inverse gravity--it will move an object to the location it was in, prior to the effect of gravity (UOM, p 213). This is NOT "anti-gravity", but a cancellation of the gravitational motion produced by mass. In other words, the SEG will want to fall upwards, in the opposite direction of gravity. First the Earth's gravity, then the sun, then the solar system,... right on out. Searl used this effect to build his IGV (Inverse Gravity Vehicle) back in 1968. (I have found it curious he calls it "inverse gravity", not "anti-gravity.")

This is a GIF animation of a SEG rotating. The bouncing, yellow balls show the path of conventionally measured magnetic flux--the "Searl Magnetic Wave" that is unique to his devices.
SEG-Wave-Anim.gif
SEG-Wave-Anim.gif (190.2 KiB) Viewed 20026 times
Top view of SEG (bicycle spokes):
SEG-top.png
SEG-top.png (104.34 KiB) Viewed 20026 times
Sun

diameter ratio and diamagnetic metal used

Post by Sun »

Dear Bruce, thank you for your explaination, but I still have a few questions.

Since the magnetic patterns is the vital part of SEG, why the diameter ratio(stator/rotor) should be an integer and equal to or greater than 12? What is the ""magnetic spin wave resonant mode" proposed by Russian?

Another question is what happen to the diamagnetic metal in this situation? I think copper is not the only option. Bismuth may be a better one.

The word "charge" remind me what Ra said about charging the crystal. You said "DC charge has already imposed an electric ionization (1D RV)". From the geometry structure of motion, is that means that DC imposes 1D RV in a coil and AC imposes a 1D rotation in a coil?
bperet

Resonance

Post by bperet »

Since the magnetic patterns is the vital part of SEG, why the diameter ratio(stator/rotor) should be an integer and equal to or greater than 12?
That comes down to Searl's "Law of Squares" (not the power function, but numbers arranged in a square), which I have not been able to make any sense of yet, other than they are "magic squares", where the arrangement of numbers adds up to the same value horizontally, vertically and diagonally. I have not yet found any detailed information on how those squares are applied to the mechanics of the system.

"12" may simply be because 12 can be divided by 2, 3, 4 and 6 to produce integer results. When dealing with waves and vibrations, keeping in phase is important so you need integer multiples. 12 has integers of the first 4 harmonics, 1, 2, 3, and 4.
What is the ""magnetic spin wave resonant mode" proposed by Russian?
An attempt to explain Reciprocal System co-magnetic effects with conventional physics.
Another question is what happen to the diamagnetic metal in this situation? I think copper is not the only option. Bismuth may be a better one.
Though Bismuth would produce a better levitation effect of the rollers over the stator, it is far more brittle than copper and would probably shatter under the speeds these devices rotate at.
The word "charge" remind me what Ra said about charging the crystal. You said "DC charge has already imposed an electric ionization (1D RV)". From the geometry structure of motion, is that means that DC imposes 1D RV in a coil and AC imposes a 1D rotation in a coil?
A DC field will increase the electrical ionization level. Think of it like turning up the thermometer in the house--eventually, everything in the house will reach that temperature. In this case, it is an electric temperature.

An AC field will cause vibration or rotation. Rotation would require that the AC frequency be in integer multiple of the object being rotated, so resonance could set in and it could spin. This may be where that Law of Squares comes in.
markt

Very interesting

Post by markt »

I've actually been very interested this subject for quite some time, and I found this explanation to be very enlightening on how the SEG works. Thank you for this.

If you could field a question on the subject, however, I was wondering about something in particular, as it relates to your explanation. These magnetic fields (I apologize profusely if I'm using the wrong term) that appear to be embeded into the structure of the magnets, are they impressed upon both the roller magnets, as well as the rings that stay stationary? Or are the fields different somehow? If they are different, would it be possible for you to illustrate how? If they are the same, then I'm puzzled. Your diagram seems to show the 'bicycle spokes' coming out near the middle of the cylinder, but I've seen some papers about the SEG which refer to "pole tracks" near the top and bottom of the stationary rings, which doesn't jive with the notion that the "bicycle spoke" poles would be near the middle of the cylinder, which would mean I'm misunderstanding your diagram, or something else is involved that I'm just not getting.

Thanks.
bperet

Comagnetic Lines of Force

Post by bperet »

These magnetic fields that appear to be embeded into the structure of the magnets, are they impressed upon both the roller magnets, as well as the rings that stay stationary?
In order to develop kinetic interaction, both the stationary rings and the rollers would have to be charged up in this fashion, though the orientations of the magnetic lines may be different. What is unique about the Searle effect is that you can put two rollers on a stationary ring, push one of them so it starts to spin around, and not only does it keep on going, but it accelerates, apparently defying the laws of entropy--at least entropy as conventionally understood. If you put a SEG on the floor, nothing happens. It only works on the ring.

As I understand Searle's comments, it requires a minimum of 2 SEGs on a magnetized ring for the effect to start. The SEGs actually float slightly above the ring, and are held in place by the magnetic field of the ring--sort of like a moon orbiting a planet--and for the same reasons, what is called "intermediate speed" in the Reciprocal System. So both the ring and the SEGs would have to exhibit intermediate speed motion, which is comagnetism.
Or are the fields different somehow? If they are different, would it be possible for you to illustrate how?
Comagnetism is unknown in conventional science; it was a discovery made from the postulates of the Reciprocal System by KVK Nehru in India, when he was researching sunspots. It differs from conventional magnetism in that the lines of force (the spokes) do not loop around and connect. If you sprinkle iron filings on a piece of paper above a regular magnet, you'll see the lines making a loop from north to south. That is because "opposites attract" in conventional magnetism. In comagnetism, the effect is reversed--opposites REPEL. Therefore, the lines of force shoot outward like spokes on a bicycle wheel, rather than loop around and connect. You end up with what looks like magnetic monopoles--north and south poles that won't get near each other.
Your diagram seems to show the 'bicycle spokes' coming out near the middle of the cylinder, but I've seen some papers about the SEG which refer to "pole tracks" near the top and bottom of the stationary rings, which doesn't jive with the notion that the "bicycle spoke" poles would be near the middle of the cylinder
There are two sets of lines, the radial spokes, which you can see in one of Searle's videos showing the sinusoidal magnetic field around the equator of the SEG, and another set of lines that pokes out of the top and bottom, making a series of discrete poles going around the circumference on the top and bottom of the SEGs. In the SEG diagram I made, you would see 24 distinct north poles on one end, and 24 distinct south poles on the other end.

As I understand Searle's descriptions, you have to make sure the circumferences of the SEG and ring are such that, upon completing a loop, those distinct poles end up in exactly the same orientation as they were when they started out, therefore creating a harmonic amplification. (Sort of like Tesla did with his Wardencliffe tower--bounce a wave around the Earth at such a wavelength that it meets itself starting out again at the same phase, doubling the amplitude).

So there are two effects involved, a radial one, extending outward from the equator, and a vertical one, at the top and bottom.
markt

This is so fascinating to me...

Post by markt »

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Just another quick question, however, admittedly highly hypothetical... if 48 infinetesmally thin bar magnets could be placed in such a configuration as to be coincident with all of the spokes that you drew in the above diagram (24 semi-radial, and 24 vertical), and further assuming that they could be "frozen" inside of some suitably magnetic material so that they could not move, would the resulting externally measured field be the same? Would it even have the same effect? As I mentioned above, I've always been fascinated by this concept, so any insight you might be able to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Mark
bperet

Magnetism v. Comagnetism

Post by bperet »

if 48 infinetesmally thin bar magnets could be placed in such a configuration as to be coincident with all of the spokes that you drew in the above diagram (24 semi-radial, and 24 vertical), and further assuming that they could be "frozen" inside of some suitably magnetic material so that they could not move, would the resulting externally measured field be the same? Would it even have the same effect?
No, it would not have the same effect. With magnetism, opposites attract and with comagnetism, opposites repel. The lines of force coming from the bar magnets would loop from north to south in a toroidal shape, creating a closed circuit. The lines of force coming from a comagnetic bar would shoot out the ends like the beam of a flashlight (torch), creating an open circuit. The magnetic field geometries are reciprocals of each other. In Eastern terms, a magnetic field is "yin" (polar) and a comagnetic field is "yang" (linear).
markt

I was afraid of that....

Post by markt »

If it had been the case, I could have used classical electrodynamics theory to simulate the thing in software, which might have been very enlightening.... as it could have shown how the SEG works within an entirely classic physics model, even if it didn't necessarily show how such a configuration of fields could have been created in the first place.

Thanks anyways. I'll see what info I can find about this co-magnetism concept, and perhaps I'll eventually come to see how it works as well.
bperet

Comagnetism links

Post by bperet »

I could have used classical electrodynamics theory to simulate the thing in software, which might have been very enlightening
Well, all you need to do is to invert the relationships--make like poles attract, and opposites repel, and see what happens. Gopi would be the expert on this; he's the QED whiz, currently working on his PhD.
I'll see what info I can find about this co-magnetism concept
Outside of the references on this site, these are the ONLY works regarding comagnetism, and what I based the SEG research on:

Glimpses Into the Structure of the Sun, Part I:The Nature of Stellar Matter

Glimpses Into the Structure of the Sun, Part II: The Solar Interior and the Sunspots