Etheric Vapor

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
bperet

Etheric Vapor

Post by bperet »

Being a fan of 19th century scientific research--back when it was REAL research, and not just someout out to prove something to get grant money, one cannot help but run across the pluther of ether theories... John Worrell Keely being a favorite of mine, as he was actually able to build machines that did some remarkable things, such as: cold, seamless welding, atomic disintegration, fire large cannons with ether vapor, float very heavy objects in the air, and produce rotational force of substantial speed for the time (in excess of 15,000 rpm). Though there were a lot of claims of hoaxes, there are more verifiable reports that his equipment did what he said it did--and it was all based on an "etheric vapor" that was initially extracted from water (later on, he build a "Liberator" that extracted it directly from the ether medium). Thought I'd take a stab at identifying what "etheric vapor" actually IS.

"Nature works with a dual force, but at rest she is a unit." --John W. Keely, 1885
Keely recognized the duality of nature, which we now call motion, with aspects of space and time. The fascinating bit is he also recognized the "rest" condition of UNITY--the Unit datum--NOT zero, also the basis of Larson's work. I find that rather impressive, considering it was 70 years BEFORE Larson's first publication.

Given Keely may have been working from the yin perspective of his own Reciprocal System, which RS2 includes, I started looking for other hints as to what his etheric vapor might be. He had hundreds of pages of notes, but like most inventors of the time, they almost all disappeared with his death. But there are surviving pieces, and a lot of commentary from others that have examined his work.

I found these clues:
  • Etheric vapor is transmitted through solids, not air; his transmission wire was made of silver and platinum.
  • Etheric vapor is blocked by blocks of glass (silicon dioxide). He used these to prove that there was actually something flowing through the wires.
  • He initially extracted etheric vapor from water, remembering that water in 1885 was uncontaminated, unchlorinated well or spring water, which has a substantial amount of trace minerals in it--and per the definitions used by Viktor Schauberger, was "living" when coming out of the ground.
  • He refers to ether as "polar energy" or "vibrational rotation," which is the inverse of Larson's charge (rotational vibration).
  • Etheric vapor moves at extremely high speeds--faster than the speed of light.
  • The particles of the vapor are too small to be observed, even with the strongest microscope.
  • The vapor particles cannot be measured in space directly, only by their affect on a vibroscope.
  • The refined vapor pressure was measured in excess of 50,000 lbs/in2
  • The pressure/distance relation of etheric vapor was linear: 20000 at 1333 1/3 the diameter of nitrogen, 10000 at 666 2/3 the diameter, 5000 at 333 1/3...
All these clues point to a single conclusion: he is dealing with COSMIC structure, not material structure.
  • Being spatial, Cosmic motion is transmitted through solids and blocked by vacuum (atoms are temporal, and space/time constitutes motion, whereas vacuum is space, and space/space is NOT motion).
  • Silicon dioxide, silicon 3-2-(4) and oxygen 2-2-(2) have large electric spatial displacements, so it would act as an insulator to spatial motion (s/s is not motion).
  • Water, as an inanimate structure, provides no clues--but Viktor Schauberger's work on Living Water adds much... all a "living system" (Larson's life unit) is, is an aggregate composed of a material and cosmic motion. Living water can therefore contain either c-hydrogen--valence being +/-1, the same as m-hydrogen or c-oxygen--valence of +/-2, same as m-oxygen, so chemically, one could not tell the difference (at least not in 1885). His vapor extraction process could be extracting the cosmic atoms of that living water.
  • Schauberger's work talked about "charging water" through a cycloid spiral--an implosion--where the vibration of water was set to rotation. Same concept as "vibrational rotation."
  • The lower bound of cosmic speed is the speed of light--cosmic structures all move faster-than-light, just as Keely's vapor did.
  • Cosmic structures are non-local and waveforms (vibrations), so they cannot be directly observed.
  • Cosmic structures have locations in time, not in space, and we cannot observe time directly--only the effect it has on space, such as a vibroscope.
  • Pressure is energy per unit volume (t/s4), and the volume of a cosmic structure is in time--not space, so the temporal aspect of pressure would increase, and the volume (being of inverse density gradient) would decrease, giving the net result of extremely high pressure.
  • The pressure/distance relation would be affected by the 2D region of cosmic motion; I'm not sure of the consequences of that, but Larson did describe similar effects in Universe of Motion, regarding intermediate and ultra-high speed motion becoming planar and linear in the space of the reference system.
The similarities are too pronounced to ignore; Keely found a way to extract some kind of cosmic motion as a viable aggregate in space. Based on behavior, it may be a type of inverse gas, and given its explosive nature (Keely's equipment exploded quite frequently when something got out of tune), my guess would be c-hydrogen, as oxygen is abundant in the atmosphere, and combustion needs oxidation. If it were c-oxygen, then you don't have the fuel to create those frequent explosions. Though it could be a combination of both--sort of an electrolysis of water on the cosmic side, producing c-hydrogen and c-oxygen ions.

I'll keep digging and see what else comes up.
Every dogma has its day...
bperet

Poor Man's "Liberator"--the Joe Cell

Post by bperet »

A device I researched some time ago was the Joe Cell, a gadget that produces a strange gas from charged water that passes through metal tubing and into the carburetor of a gasoline engine. The cell has been reproduced a number of times, with varying success--it seems the person doing the "charging" has a lot to do with the success of the charge. Keely also had this problem, saying that the free will (consciousness) of the operator was a key element in getting his vibratory motor to run.

I was looking at the construction of a Joe Cell; there are many photos available on the Internet so I won't bother putting any here, but the most common design is a central rod, and cylindrical housing, and two internal cylinders that are basically inert--not connected to anything, but critical to operation. A top view reveals THREE resonant chambers, just like the first octave of Keely's early Liberators. So what Joe has done is to accidentally duplicate Keely's etheric vapor, at least in a crude form (compared to Keely's high-octane resonant chambers).

And, like Keely's production of etheric vapor, the Joe Cell takes a while to get charged up, but once it is, it just keeps on going. An external charging process can be done with a series of cones, the central cone being connected to a +12VDC power supply and the top and bottom cones to the negative. The negative remains connected and the positive is applied for 2-3 minutes, at 20-minute intervals, to remove the "crud" in the water, which floats to the surface or sinks to the bottom. The water from the middle of the container is used to fill the cell. Again, the same pattern... he uses 7 cones, that are divided in the middle, so you have 3 resonant chambers above, and 3 below, but in this case, just more "volume", not a vibrational frequency adjustment like Keely used.

Curiously, the top view of the Joe Cell looks like a bunch of organ pipes, stuck one inside the other. Imagine that.

I'll have to see if the chord relations in the Joe Cell chambers are similar to the ones Keely documented for the liberation of etheric vapor. If close, there may be a way to greatly improve the effectiveness of the Joe Cell, by adjusting the resonance and improving tolerances.
Every dogma has its day...