Needing some help to this question

Discussion concerning other (non-RS) systems of theory and the insights obtained from them, as applied to the developing RS2 theory.
MikeWirth

Post by MikeWirth »

Over at the astronomy forum at www.bautforum.com this was asked.

Bruce or anyone in the know, when convenient for you could you point out something from the archives to copy and paste to address this question? I want to wrap up the thread I started there with something conclusive.

The thread is called "Solar Systems form by SN's vs Condensation" located at

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php ... post834876

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
I'm looking for something in RST which can looks at non-relativistic motions in a small space, such as an RST version of S = S0 + V0t + 1/2At2.

I'd like to see equations for motion in the RST system, but can't find any.
bperet

Re: Needing some help to this question

Post by bperet »

MikeWirth wrote:
Bruce or anyone in the know, when convenient for you could you point out something from the archives to copy and paste to address this question? I want to wrap up the thread I started there with something conclusive.

Quote:
I'm looking for something in RST which can looks at non-relativistic motions in a small space, such as an RST version of S = S0 + V0t + 1/2At2.

I'd like to see equations for motion in the RST system, but can't find any.
The reason that there aren't a lot of equations in the RS is because they are the SAME equations you find in physics books, so Larson didn't both to duplicate what already exists. Just keep in mind that they were 1950's physics books!

The RS is a different way of looking at the Universe; the math is essentially the same as conventional physics, when using conventional units.

The equations look a little different using natural units (units of space and time only), because the dimensions of space and time are put in their proper place, not shoved into "universal constants". A good example of that is "frequency", where in conventional science it is "cycles per second" (n/t, numerator unitless) and in the RS, it is a speed, ns/t. The RS accounts for the "s" unit as part of the "frequency", unlike conventional science where it is put in Planck's constant.

Non-relativistic motion in the RS is the same equation as conventional physics.

If you are looking for equations, try "Basic Properties of Matter", or any of Satz's articles. For astronomical equations, I'd suggest "Quasars and Pulsars".

I am currently working to get all of these on-line in a clean form at http://library.rstheory.org/. The first 17 chapters of BPOM are there, but QP isn't yet (on my "to-do" list). I should have "Universe of Motion" (the volume on Astronomy) completed by this weekend, but that is primarily conceptual, not mathematical.

There are some beat-up copies (LOTS of OCR errors) on http://www.reciprocalsystem.com/ if you just want to take a look.

A good, general article on Astronomy is Larson's "The Mythical Universe of Modern Astronomy", available on the RS theory Library under "Articles", "Larson".

I've actually been avoiding putting the equation-intense articles up because of the large investment in time it takes to fix the equations, with all the Greek, math symbols, superscripts and subscripts. But if there is a specific article you would like me to get on-line, let me know. Nehru is sending me Word documents of his articles, so I should be able to get those up fairly fast after I receive them.
Every dogma has its day...
MikeWirth

Post by MikeWirth »

Thanks for the quick reply Bruce and used it over at the astronomy thread.

I also provided links ie the RST Presentations so it's up to them to pursue if they wish.